Recently merged accounting, tax and business advisory firm EisnerAmper LLP has created its new Web site, www.eisneramper.com.
The Web site is a result of the combination of Eisner LLP and Amper, Politziner & Mattia, LLP that was completed in August.
The new Web site provides access to the firm’s resources, including industry expertise, events, thought leadership, partner information, and much more.
EisnerAmper.com is designed for both businesses and individuals with special features to help visitors navigate the site and find information quickly. Highlights include:
• A scrolling Hot Topics feature on the home page with links to the latest articles and resources posted on the site.
• EisnerAmper’s Resource Center provides access to videos, publications, and thought leadership in one central location easily searchable by service or industry topic.
• Individual industry group and service line pages conveniently aggregate related information and links along the right side of the screen.
• The EisnerAmper 2011 Personal Tax Guide – downloadable in its entirety and by chapter
“Providing valuable information to our clients and the greater business community is an important component of our mission as a firm, and our website reflects that commitment,” said EisnerAmper CEO Charly Weinstein in a statement. “We hope that EisnerAmper.com becomes a ‘go-to’ resource for accounting, tax and business ideas for everyone who visits.”
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access