FICPA names 2019-2020 'Emerging Leaders'
The Florida Institute of CPAs has announced the third class of its annual Emerging Leaders Program.
The 27 individuals selected for this year's program represent the top young accounting professionals across Florida. The Emerging Leaders Program provides an environment where "young CPAs are able to engage in a dialogue about statewide and national issues impacting the profession, establish strong professional relationships, and be inspired to take the next step forward as leaders." Events will be held in Tallahassee, Jacksonville, Tampa, Orlando, Ft. Lauderdale and Miami. Participants will have the opportunity to connect with local thought leaders, elected officials, nonprofit leaders and leadership experts.
The program culminates in an Emerging Leaders Summit, to be held during the winter.
The FICPA 2019-2020 Emerging Leaders Program class includes:
- Lauren Maultsby — Senior accountant, Carroll and Company CPAs, Tallahassee
- Michael White — Managing partner, Indelible Solutions, Tallahassee
- Patrick FIelds — Shareholder, DuVal Fields CPA Group, Jacksonville
- Ryan Hayes — Audit senior associate, Dixon Hughes Goodman, Jacksonville
- Nicole Cody — Auditor, Spoor Bunch Franz, Tampa
- Nancy Ftizgibbons — Financial reporting associate, Spoor Bunch Franz, Tampa
- Jamie Koepsel — Attorney, Williams Parker Harrison Dietz & Getzen, Tampa
- Stefani McElroy — Senior accountant, Spoor Bunch Franz, Tampa
- Alexia Pappas — Senior staff accountant, Spoor Bunch Franz, Tampa
- Shay Sapp — Senior SALT consultant, CliftonLarsonAllen, Tampa
- Alexandria Welsh — Senior consultant, A-Lign, Tampa
- Brent Larimer — Corporate accountant, Wyndham Destinations, Orlando
- Carly Luczak — Tax supervisor, Withum, Orlando
- Stephanie Nissen — Audit supervisor, Withum, Orlando
- Christian Molineros — Director of accounting, MDLIVE, Ft. Lauderdale
- Travis Ouimet — Director of accounting, Juda, Eskew & Associates, Ft. Lauderdale
- Marie Rosier — Owner, MMR CPA, Ft. Lauderdale
- Trudian Thomas — Financial analyst, accounting policies and procedures, SBA Communications Corp., Ft. Lauderdale
- Kayla Wys — EY tax manager, EY, Ft. Lauderdale
- Joanna Zhang — Tax manager, BDO USA, Ft. Lauderdale
- Alexander Admire — Senior manager, MBAF, Miami
- David Berdugo — Manager, MBAF, Miami
- Ernesto Diaz — Senior accountant, MBAF, Miami
- Janae Leth — Senior manager, audit, MBAF, Miami
- Octavio Marrero — Tax manager, Appelrouth Farah & Co., Miami
- Benjamin Nussbaum — Finance director, Village of Key Biscayne, Miami
- Luis Rumbaut — Audit manager, MBAF, Miami
For more information on the Emerging Leaders Program, head to FICPA's site here.