Grants Management Systems, accounting and revolving loan software provider for nonprofits, announced it will be hosting a webinar in collaboration with DH Leonard Consulting & Grant Writing Services, “Successfully Utilizing a Grant Team in Your Organization.”
Held on Wednesday, Oct. 8 from 2 to 3 p.m. EDT, the webinar will offer expert advice from moderator Diane H. Leonard, president of DH Leonard Consulting & Grant Writing Services.
“In today’s complex nonprofit environment, we understand that nonprofit organizations are consistently looking for ways to secure grants,” stated Donald Cassady, President and CEO of GMS. “In some instances, it simply starts with giving them the tools and knowledge they need to access and compete for them. This is why as an organization that provides accounting software for nonprofits, I am excited to be collaborating with Diane Leonard to offer this informative webinar.”
Offering attendees the basic knowledge on how to utilize a grant team to successfully manage the full life cycle of grant seeking, the webinar will also cover:
- How to put together a grant team in your organization that includes grant professionals, program staff, finance staff and leadership
- How to effectively communicate key pieces of the grant seeking process across the grant team.
- How to utilize the grant team to make decisions about which new applications to pursue.
- How to utilize the grant team to submit the most competitive proposals possible.
“I am pleased to be collaborating with GMS to offer this webinar. I have worked with nonprofits for over 15 years and know firsthand the challenges many face seeking, securing, and managing grants,” stated Leonard. “This webinar is designed for any nonprofit looking to gain understanding and practical advice about how to effectively engage their entire team in the grant seeking and management process.”
For more information and to register for the webinar, visit here.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access