Accounting firms tend to embrace one of three types of governance systems - the benign dictator, the republic or the democracy. Many of my clients often ask me these questions:* Which one is the best?
* Which one helps the firm survive from generation to generation?
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access