HP's new wave
As part of its "Smart Office" initiative, Hewlett-Packard has introduced a number of new imaging and printing systems aimed at all levels of small and midsized businesses:
* BUSINESS INKJET 1200: A color printer with standard automatic two-side printing and the lowest running cost of any color printer in HP's stable.
* Jetdirect 625n Gigabit Ethernet print server: The 625n increases network bandwidth for faster printing.
* OFFICEJET 7410 ALL-IN-ONE: A fast printer that comes with built-in wireless networking and remote networking capabilities, as well as copying and scanning, copy collating and an extra 250-sheet paper tray.
* LASERJET 4350: This is HP's fastest single-function workgroup printer, with speeds of up to 55 pages per minute.
* COLOR LASERJET 5550 PRINTER SERIES: This easy-to-use, wide-format network color laser printer is HP's fastest.
The company has also extended its Smart Finance offerings until Jan. 31, 2005, with different services that include payment deferrals and zero percent lease rates, making it easy for micro-businesses and SMBs to afford HP solutions.
Price: Inkjet 1200 - $199; Jetdirect 625n - $389; Officejet 7410 - $499; LaserJet 4350 - starts at $1,649; Laserjet 5550 - starts at $3,549.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access