Accounting and business software vendor Sage North America is holding its annual Sage Summit with thousands of its partners in Nashville, Tenn.
Our technology editor, Seth Fineberg, was on the scene filing live reports covering:
• The opening keynotes of Sage president Pascal Houillon and new chief technology officer Himanshu Palsule, in which they layed out Sage's vision for the future and touted its innovations;
• The new alliances that Sage partners are forming among themselves; and,
• The strategic partnerships that Sage itself is forming.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access