Enterprise performance management provider Host Analytics announced new analytical, mobile and data integration capabilities to the Host Analytics Modeling Cloud.
The specific enhancements are:
- New support for popular analytical functions, including logarithmic and exponential calculations, floor and ceiling calculations and modulo operations.
- A mobile-optimized user interface, with the Host Analytics Modeling Cloud automatically detecting whether a user is on a smart device and optimizing by streamlining the control ribbon, displaying frequently used buttons, and better visually aligning the data.
- New data integration APIs enabling operational planning applications to access and integrate data from any operational source, including packaged applications for CRM,HCM or marketing automation, along with custom and home-grown applications.
These new capabilities support a growing trend of finance professionals using modeling for improved finance and operational management, according to Lance Walter, chief marketing officer at Host Analytics.
The enhancements “help better model future outcomes,” he explained. “We beefed up the calculation side of the modeling cloud… People are incorporating more upstream data and leading indicators from sales and marketing. [They can] tie that back into integrating with the financial plan.”
“Since launch in April, the customer response to Host Analytics Modeling Cloud has been phenomenal and we’re excited to introduce this new set of capabilities that take analytical functionality, mobile device accessibility, and operational data integration to the next level,” stated Host Analytics CEO Dave Kellogg. “Market demand for Modeling is red-hot because organizations recognize that, in today’s data-driven environment, the ability to easily create financial and operational models that align with corporate plans and forecasts is imperative to making faster, better business decisions.”
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access