Wondering where your firm is on the technology adoption curve? Wolters Kluwer Tax & Accounting US has launched a short benchmarking quiz to help you identify your “Tech Persona.”
With software playing an ever-more-central role in how accountants operate and serve their clients, firms are paying more attention to their strategies and approach to software, hardware and the cloud. Understanding how your firm currently approaches technology offers a framework for evaluating new tools, and for building a firmwide strategy that will help you get the most out of the tools you employ.
The 60-second quiz, which is based on an in-depth survey of the technology use and strategies of over 400 accounting firms, identifies quiz-takers as one of four “technology personas:”
- The Tech Mogul, early adopters who embrace technology;
- The Tech Rock Star, out on the cutting edge;
- The Tech Scientist, who carefully evaluates every tech opportunity; or,
- The Tech Historian, with a traditional approach.
Quiz-takers can also sign up to receive a complete report card that identifies their strengths in terms of technology and areas for improvement, as well as showing them how they compare to their peers.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access