The International Accounting Standards Board has announced the membership of a new Employee Benefits Working Group.The board established the group to assist in a project on post-employment benefits by providing a variety of exert perspectives, including those of actuaries, auditors, preparers and users of financial statements, and regulators. The group consists of 16 senior professionals with extensive practical experience in the operation, management, valuation, financial reporting, auditing or regulation of a variety of post-employment benefit arrangements.
North American members of the group include:
- Frank D’Andrea of Hydro One Inc.;
- Ron Gebhardtsbauer of the American Academy of Actuaries;
- Dane Mott of Bear Stearns; and,
- Diana Scott of Towers Perrin.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access