The Indiana CPA Society held their 15th annual CPA Day of Service last month on Friday, Sept. 29. This year, 30 participating businesses and groups oversaw 25 volunteer projects in 14 towns across the state.
INCPAS was notably the first state CPA society to hold a Day of Service for participating accounting professionals. Since 2003, the society has seen participants go on to help with 539 volunteer projects in all.
This year's projects included home builds, landscaping, donations to food pantries, golf fundraisers and work at animal shelters.
The following Indiana firms, businesses, and groups participated in this year's event:
- A Total Solution CPA & Consulting Services
- Alerding CPA Group
- Barnes Dennig
- BGBC Partners
- Bucheri McCarty & Metz
- Dauby O'Connor & Zaleski
- Dulin, Ward & DeWald
- Estep - Doctor & Company
- Gatlin Plymouth
- Girardot, Strauch & Co.,
- Grace College Advanced Accounting Class
- Greenwalt CPAs
- Indiana Wesleyan University Accounting Club
- Kemper CPA Group
- Lemler Group
- London Witte Group
- Martin University
- McMahon & Associates CPAs
- Peachin Schwartz & Weingardt
- Petrow Kane Leemhuis PC
- RBSK Partners PC
- Sherck Hussey Johnson & McNaughton
- Simons Bitzer & Associates
- Somerset CPAs and Advisors
- Swartz Retson & Co.
For more on INCPAS and their Day of Service, head to the organization's site here.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access