Cloud ERP software provider Intacct has inducted a new group of channel partners into its 2016 President’s Club.
Inclusion in the club is a sales and customer satisfaction award given annually by Intacct to its top-performing channel partners. The award recognizes value added resellers (VARs) and Intacct Accountants Program firms for their success in helping clients migrate to Intacct’s cloud ERP solutions.
“The Intacct Partner Program is designed to help channel partners build sustainable excellence and achieve remarkable growth year after year,” said Taylor Macdonald, senior vice president of of channel sales for Intacct, in a statement. “Congratulations to the top partners earning membership in this year’s Intacct President’s Club. These firms have established their leadership in the market and distinguished themselves amongst their peers in our Partner Program.”
2016 President Club Award Winners:
- AcctTwo (Fifth consecutive year receiving the award, and no. 79 on Accounting Today’s VAR 100 list).
- BKD (No. 27 on the VAR 100 list).
- Cargas (No. 37 on the VAR 100 list).
- CliftonLarsonAllen (No. 31 on the VAR 100 list).
- Consero Global
- Frank, Rimerman + Co. LLP (Third consecutive year receiving the award).
- Joseph Eve (No. 51 on the VAR 100 list).
- Leap the Pond (Second consecutive year receiving the award).
- Porte Brown (Recently recognized as one of the fastest-growing U.S. firms and a Great Lakes regional leader by Accounting Today).
- Radius (Sixth consecutive year receiving the award).
- Wipfli LLP/Brittenford Systems (Before Wipfli and Brittenford Systems merged in May, Wipfli was included on the VAR 100 list at No. 14.).
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access