Intacct announced which channel partners have earned membership into the cloud ERP software provider’s President’s Club, honoring top-performing channel partners, VARs and Intacct Accountants Program firms.
Created in 2010, the Intacct Partner Program is a network of more than 350 firms offering services, support and software for Intacct solutions.
The Intacct Accountants Program (IAP), in cooperation with the AICPA and CPA.com, provides 300 CPA and outsourced accounting firm partners with a specialized version of Intacct.
The channel partners that joined the 2015 President’s Club, recognized for sales and customer satisfaction, are:
- AccTwo, reseller of cloud-based accounting ERP software and provider of Business-Process-as-a-Service solutions, recognized for practice growth, product mastery, customer satisfaction and renewals and engagement with Intacct community experts.
- Armanino, California-based accounting and business consulting firm, selected for the fourth year in a row for outstanding sales achievements and implementation services.
- Arxis Technology, cloud-based applications solutions provider, selected for sales growth, product and implementation expertise, and commitment to customer success.
- Cargas, Pennsylvania-based VAR and business software consulting firm, recognized for practice growth and expertise in delivering industry solutions and customer satisfaction.
- CliftonLarsonAllen, professional services firm providing wealth advisory, outsourcing and public accounting capabilities, selected for sales accomplishments, implementations, thought leadership and collaboration in the partner community.
- Frank, Rimerman + Co., California CPA firm, recognized for its IAP practices and in particular sales growth, proven implementation methodologies and firm-wide commitment to Intacct.
- JMT Consulting, provider of technology and services to nonprofits, selected for sales growth, specialized development and overall effectiveness in delivering Intacct to clients.
- Kianoff & Associations, Birmingham, Ala.-based VAR and business management consulting firm, chosen for sales growth and superior value and support to clients.
- LBMC Technology Solutions, Tennessee business software and technology consulting firm, recognized for sales achievement, development efforts, customer satisfaction and investment in building an Intacct-specific practice.
- Leap the Pond, accounting solutions provider, recognized for sales growth and innovative business expertise.
- Massey Consulting, Raleigh, N.C.-based software consulting firm, selected for sales performance, professional services expertise and dedication to customer satisfaction.
- McGladrey, Top 10 assurance, tax and consulting firm and member of both the Intacct VAR and accountants programs, earning honors this year for the firm’s IAP practice.
- Radius, international business software and services provider, recognized as the Intacct Accountants Program Partner of the Year for the second year in a row and a President’s Club member for the fourth straight year.
"Intacct's partner program continues to achieve remarkable growth and success year after year,” stated Taylor Macdonald, Intacct’s vice president of channels. “Our partners are dedicated to providing the best possible solutions for our joint customers. We congratulate the top partners earning membership in this year's Intacct President's Club. These firms have established their leadership in the market and distinguished themselves amongst their peers in our Partner Program."
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access