Following last year’s designation of Accountant Day, Intuit’s Accountant and Advisor Group has amplified the celebration to Global Accountant Day, extending the festivities for more than a week, with May 20 as the designated “thank you” day.
On May 20, every accountant-facing Intuit employee will talk with customers, engage them in activities, and learn how to best support them in their path to the cloud.
Intuit kicked off their week-long appreciation of accountants May 13, with several ways to participate:
- Following the Accountant Day conversation on social media.
- Tweeting with the @IntuitAccts account and using #IntuitLovesAccts.
- Entering the print-snap/share contest, with details here.
More information can be found on the Intuit accountants blog.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access