Intuit has made its new QuickBooks Online Accountant available to new users.
The practice management solution, which was unveiled at Intuit’s QuickBooks Connect event in late October (see “Intuit Introduces New QuickBooks Online Accountant”) includes, among other features:
- The Client Dashboard, to help users manage their engagements and keep track of clients better;
- The Client Document Center, powered by Box, which offers 10 GB of free storage for important files; and,
- The Accountants Toolbox, for one-click access to seven of the most-used tools, which are always in the same place even as users switch among different clients’ books.
QBOA is also integrated with Intuit’s ProAdvisor Program, offering access to training and other resources. Users also get access to discounts and wholesale pricing for QuickBooks Online and payroll services.
The solution is currently available to new customers, and will be rolled out to existing uses in January.
For more information, visit the Intuit Web site or view this deep-dive video.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access