Intuit announced the top ten finalists, and their accountants, in its Small Business Big Game competition that awards one small business a commercial during the Super Bowl.
The finalists were chosen from more than 15,000 submissions on Own It: A Small Business Network and are up for a public vote until Nov. 3, 2015 on the Small Business Big Game website.
Intuit is honoring the top ten small business finalists and their accountants by giving them a trip package to attend the second annual QuickBooks Connect conference in San Jose, Calif. All ten of those accounting firms will also receive a $10,000 check and $15,000 worth of local advertising.
The accountant winners are:
- EZPZ: Jeffrey Prager, CPA
- FreshPaper: Evan Sober, Butler, Lavanceau & Sober
- G Mommas Cookies: Matthew Oaks, CPA
- Sword & Plough: Anthony C. Meis, Anthony C Meis LLC
- Vidler’s 5 & 10: Nicholas Buccieri, CPA
- WiggleKids Inc: Mark Tremblay, E.P. Tremblay
- AnaOno: Patty Kasse, CPA
Intuit will announce the top three business winners on stage at QuickBooks Connect, with the ultimate winner revealed during the big game Feb. 7, 2016. The list of finalists and a brief description of their business is available here. Voting ends Nov. 3 at 12 p.m. Pacific time.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access