Intuit has begun its search for the 2017 Firm of the Future. The accounting software company is inviting accounting firms from Australia, Canada, the United Kingdom and United States to enter the contest. Firms are asked to show that they embrace technology and are future-ready.
The winning firm, as well as several finalists, will share $100,000 in cash prizes and an all-expense paid trip to Intuit’s annual QuickBooks Connect conference, to be held November 15-17 in San Jose, California.
Last year’s winner was Hibbing, Minn.-based 24hr Bookkeeper, and the finalists were Hemingway Bailey of the United Kingdom, Moore Details Bookkeeping of Canada and New Wave Business Solutions of Australia.
“We are now in the third year of the Firm of the Future contest and our mission has remained constant ever since we began our search in 2015: to celebrate firms – from full-service to sole proprietors – who have welcomed the future and embraced the latest innovations to amplify their roles as trusted advisors and evolve their practice,” said Rich Preece, global leader of Intuit’s accountant segment, small business group, in a statement.
Preece and a global panel of qualified judges from Intuit’s small business group and accountant segment will judge the contest.
Entries can be submitted until August 13, 2017 at 11:59 PM Eastern Time. To enter, click the following links:
- Australia: http://intuit.promo.eprize.com/firmofthefuture2017/
- Canada: https://www.firmofthefuture.com/firm-of-the-future-2017/
- United Kingdom: http://intuit.promo.eprize.com/firmofthefuture2017/
- United States: https://www.firmofthefuture.com/firm-of-the-future-2017/
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access