Washington (Oct. 29, 2003) -- The Internal Revenue Service has announced special tax relief for Southern California residents in the Presidential Disaster Area that was struck by wildfires beginning Oct. 21, 2003. The disaster area counties are: Los Angeles, San Bernardino, San Diego and Ventura.
• The FTD Penalty Waiver Period for employment and excise tax deposits is Oct. 21 - Nov. 7, 2003.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access