The Internal Revenue Service has announced five director-level appointments in its Large and Mid-Size Business Division, which serves corporations, Subchapter S corporations and partnerships with assets greater than $10 million.New directors were named for four of the LMSB's five industries, as well as for the LMSB's pre-filing and technical guidance unit. Among the changes:
* Patricia Chaback was named industry director for communications, technology and media, filling the vacancy left by Frank Ng's promotion to deputy commissioner for LMSB International. For the past four years, Chaback served as director of field operations for the financial services industry.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access