The Internal Revenue Service has posted a complete listing of all CPAs, enrolled agents, enrolled actuaries and attorneys who have received suspensions, censures, disbarments, or resigned.
According to IRS licensed professionals may not accept assistance from, or assist, any of their peers who are under disbarrment or suspension from practice before the agency if the assistance relates to a matter constituting practice before the Internal Revenue Service.
The IRS Office of Professional Responsibility regularly announces such individuals in the Internal Revenue Bulletin for five weeks.
The lists of various disciplinary acts can also be accessed online through the following links:
- Consent Suspensions From Practice Before the IRS
- Expedited Suspensions From Practice Before the IRS
- Suspensions From Practice Before the IRS After Notice and an Opportunity for a Proceeding
- Disbarments From Practice Before the IRS After Notice and an Opportunity for a Proceeding
- Censure Issued by Consent
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access