The Information Technology Alliance, independent membership association of mid-market technology professionals, consultants and product and service providers in North America, announced four new members and awarded two members Emeritus status during the annual ITA Spring Collaborative.
The four new members are:
- BlumShapiro, New England CPA, tax and business consulting firm with a technology consulting practice, led by Jim Clarkson, joining as a consulting and reselling member.
- Boyer and Associates, a Microsoft solution provider of ERP financial management solutions to small and mid-sized businesses in the Midwest, also joining as a consulting and reselling member.
- Conarc, provider of customized software solutions including iChannel, its flagship content collaboration software product, a CRM product, and other finance and accounting database solutions, attending as a non-member registrant and joining ITA as an Affinity Partner.
- Joseph Eve CPAs, a technology consulting practice in Montana and Utah, providing Intacct and Abila MIP solutions, as well as a full range of IT management consulting services.
“We’re truly pleased to announce this impressive list of new members who will add their knowledge and experience to the ITA’s already rich pool of accounting and technology expertise,” stated ITA president Stan Mork. “Each of them made the decision to join ITA, in part because they not only recognize the ITA as a premier networking organization for firms who focus on the SMB marketplace, but also value the ITA’s enduring relevance in the accounting and consulting technology sector.”
In addition to the new members, the ITA announced two members achieving Emeritus status, awarded to those who have made a long-term commitment to the organization and significant contributions that further the goals and honor the spirit of the ITA.
The honor was bestowed to George Wilson, principal at CliftonLarsonAllen and Jan Goodman, business development at Arxis Technology.
“George and Jan are joining a very special group of ITA members, whom I’d venture to say have represented the heart and soul of this organization for many years,” stated John Bowles, chairman of the ITA Board of Directors. “The ITA Board is very pleased to bestow this special honor on these two very worthy individuals, for their countless contributions to making the ITA the premier independent organization for accounting and technology professionals.”
Wilson and Goodman join existing Emeritus members Doug Brady, Ron Eagle, Taylor Macdonald, Michelle “Mickey” Scheffki and Jeff Zalusky.
“ITA Emeritus is, simply stated, a hard-won honor, and each member of this select group has lived and breathed ITA for many years,” stated Mork. “In addition to upholding and being living examples of the ITA value proposition Knowledge increases in value when shared George and Jan have also demonstrated unwavering support of this organization, and each has selflessly devoted untold hours to making ITA a very special experience for countless members over the years.”
These membership milestones were announced during the ITA Spring Collaborative, held at the Sawgrass Marriott in Ponte Vedra Beach, Fla., May 3-5.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access