As the Information Technology Alliance kicked off its Fall 2014 Collaborative Dec. 7-9, this year co-located with the American Institute of CPAs’ Digital CPA conference, the independent association of consulting firms and technology vendors announced new membership.
Those new members include:
- BroadPoint, business technology solutions provider to nonprofits, associations and other organizations, headquartered in Washington, D.C. and with a regional office in Denver.
- Full-service technology company Business Technology Partners, offering their small-medium market customers products and support in ERP business software, performance management tools, network and infrastructure assessments, web, ecommerce and application development.
- DataQuest, productivity software tool provider for the manufacturing and distribution sectors.
- Intacct-based accounting solutions provider Leap the Pond, serving small to medium-sized organizations.
- Amelio by HKMP Technologies, a logic-driven process management platform.
- Vertex SMB, the business division of Vertex and built on that software, providing sales and use tax solutions for the small to medium-sized business market.
- Website Pipeline, provider of cloud-based, ERP-integrated ecommerce and B2B customer, self-service portals.
“ITA continues to stand squarely at the intersection of accounting, consulting and technology, and these new members will increase the value to our membership by contributing their cumulative knowledge and experience as part of our community of practitioners, consultants, and vendors, all of whom participate actively in the organization, “ stated ITA president Stan Mork. “We are once again announcing an impressive list of new members who value the heightened relevance of ITA in the accounting and consulting technology sector, as both an ongoing knowledge and information resource, as well as a premier networking organization for firms who focus on the SMB marketplace.”
The new members were introduced in the opening session of the Fall Collaborative, which had a record 300 registrants this year.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access