- Big Four Firm KPMG has unveiled a new Web site, whichfeatures professional golfer Phil Mickelson discussing key career moments, andhow his success stemmed from adopting key attributes of leadership.
KPMG is partnering with Mickelson, who was recently named2010 No. 1 Golfer of the Year by Golf Magazine, in a new campaign that seeks todemonstrate how principles of strong leadership can help business leadersachieve success.
In one of the vignettes, Mickelson speaks on persistence,citing the fact that he was on the PGA tour for 12 years before winning hisfirst major title - the 2004 Masters.
To view, go to:http://www.phil.kpmg.com
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access