The Massachusetts Society of CPAs (MSCPA) announced the six winners of its annual Women to Watch Awards. The Awards highlight the accomplishments of women across the CPA profession under two categories: "Experienced Leaders" and "Emerging Leaders."
Recipients were recognized during the 2014 Women’s Leadership Summit on October 23 at the Westin Waltham.
The winners are as follows (in alphabetical order by last name):
- Mellinda Abbott (CPA, MBA, managing partner, Abbott & Company)
- Shay M. Blanchette-Proulx (CPA, lecturer, Babson College)
- Kristin D'Ambrosio (CPA, assurance partner, financial services practice, PwC)
- Beza Asrat (CPA, supervisor, Abrams Little-Gill Loberfeld PC)
- Katie J. Belanger (CPA, audit manager, Alexander Aronson Finning CPAs)
- Yolanda Rego (BS, BA, tax supervisor, Gonzalez & Associates, PC)
Created by the AICPA and co-sponsored by the MSCPA’s Women in Accounting Committee, the Women to Watch Awards recognize outstanding women for their contributions to the workplace, community service and leadership qualities.
For more information on the Women’s Leadership Summit and Women to Watch Awards, visit the MSCPA website here.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access