Microsoft announced the general availability of Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016, which adds new mobile, business insight and cloud service functionality to the business management solution for small and midsized organizations.
The new release also offers deeper interoperability with Microsoft Azure, Dynamics CRM and Office 365.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016’s new capabilities include:
- Streamlined, native apps for all form factors of devices running Android, iOS or Windows
- Pre-built Microsoft Power BI dashboards and data connections offering key performance indicators in an environment for secure collaboration
- Native integration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online
- The option to deploy the solution on Microsoft Azure SQL Database, the company’s database-as-service cloud offering
- The ability to digitize with expanded document management, workflow and optical character recognition capabilities designed to automate processes and eliminate paper transactions
- Expanded extensibility and connectivity capabilities for tighter integration between Dynamics NAV and other cloud-based services
More information on the 2016 release is available here.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access