MineralTree, the accounts payable and payment automation solution provider, has expanded its partner program for resellers and business process outsourcers.
Through the partner program, resellers and BPOs offer MineralTree Invoice-to-Pay to their mid-market clients to create a more efficient accounts payable process.
Colin Toomey, an experienced partner program manager in the financial services industry, has joined MineralTree as the partner development manager to lead this initiative.
“Midsize companies want and need the functionality of an enterprise procure-to-pay solution, but often cannot afford to make this a reality,” stated Toomey. “MineralTree’s solutions fill a huge technology gap, as simple bill pay solutions cannot handle the complexities of multi-entity businesses and approval workflows.”
The program encompasses both resellers, who can capitalize on a growing market need for better accounts payable processes, and BPO providers needing to streamline internal processes.
MineralTree Invoice-to-Pay provides:
- Increased efficiency and streamlines operations
- Reduction of end-to-end payment processing costs up to 70 percent
- Tightened management and control of outgoing cash flow
- Improved internal controls with two-factor authentication and payment verification, segregation of duties and dual approvials
- A $100,000 annual fraud protection guarantee
More information on MineralTree’s partner program, which includes onboarding, training, co-marketing initiatives, technical support and a commission plan, visit here.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access