The National Association of Enrolled Agents announced the members of its new board of directors.
All Enrolled Agents, they are:
- President Richard Reedman, of Raleigh, N.C.;
- President-elect James Adelman, of Tulsa, Okla,;
- Secretary/treasurer Tim Dilworth (who is also a CPA), of Kalispell and Flathead Valley, Mont.;
- Director Michael Fioritto, of Oregon, Ohio;
- Director Jerry Gaddis, of Key Largo, Fla;
- Director Patricia Kappen, of San Juan Capistrano, Calif;
- Director Jean Nelsen, of San Francisco; and,
- Director Jeffrey Schneider, of Port St. Lucie, Fla.
Terry Durkin of Burlington, Mass., moved from the presidency into the immediate past president position.
The members met earlier this month for NAEA board and state affiliate leadership meetings, as well as for the “Fly-In” day, where members met with their elected officials to advocate for sound tax policy. Highlights from these meetings included an address from IRS Commissioner John Koskinen.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access