NCCPAP installs 2018-2019 officers
The National Conference of CPA Practitioners installed its 2018-2019 slate of officers and directors at its National Conference on Oct. 24, in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida.
The new officers and directors are:
- As president, Neil Fishman of Fishman Associates CPAs, in Boynton Beach, Florida.
- As executive vice president, Mark Stewart, of Feldstein & Stewart LLP CPAs, in New City, N.Y.
- As vice presidents, Scott Cheslowitz of Rothenberg & Peters PLLC, in Great Neck, N.Y.; Frank Gallo of Gallo & Co. CPAs LLP, in Jericho, N.Y.; and Stephen Palmerio of Stephen L. Palmerio CPA, in Broomall, Pennsylvania.
- As treasurer, Stuart Lang of G.R. Reid Associates LLP, in Woodbury, N.Y.
- As secretary, Lynne Marcus of Great Neck, N.Y., and Boynton Beach, Florida.
- As immediate past president, Stephen Mankowski of Mankowski Associates CPA LLC, in Hatboro, Pennsylvania.
The group also named a number of directors: Mary Duff; Aaron Futterman; Robert Gaines; Kenneth Hauptman; Donald Ingram; William Oricchio; David Rothfeld; Barry Zalk; and Sandy Zinman.
NCCPAP is a membership organization for CPAs across the country, offering a forum for education, networking, and community impact, as well as advocating for its members and client with regulators and legislators, including state tax authorities and the Internal Revenue Service. It has multiple chapters in states nationwide.
For more information, visit www.NCCPAP.org.