In what Thomson Elite said is the most significant product launch in its 58 years, the manufacturer rolled out the latest version of its flagship business suite, Elite 3E, a business software platform for practice management.
Elite 3E allows firms to embed their business processes into the applications as part of a scalable Web-based system. The software also allows for workflow and process automation.
"Our overarching vision is to give our customers a strategic and competitive advantage with the most advanced tools available," said president and chief executive Chris Poole, in a statement. Before rolling 3E out to the public, Thomson Elite collaborated with a handful of law firms to refine the offering.
One of the most significant additions is the product's international flavor -- supporting multiple languages, currencies, taxes, local accounting requirements and global templates.
Other improvements include:
- Automated workflows and collaboration capabilities;
- System configuration at every step of the business process cycle;
- Web Services integration;
- Enhanced metrics; and,
- Improved business management features, including fixed asset management, purchase order tracking, travel expense reporting and security controls.
More information is available at www.elite.com.Thomson Elite is part of The Thomson Corp.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access