The New York State Society of CPAs (NYSSCPA) Rochester Chapter announced on Friday that they will answer the public's tax season questions on local CBS affiliate WROC-TV on Feb. 6th from 5 – 6:30 p.m.
The live questions will be answered by expert CPAs via phone, a tax hotline number, and a live chat. Volunteers will include:
- Scott Adair, CFO, Rochester Genesee Regional Transportation Authority, NYSSCPA past president
- Jamie Block, tax director, Wealth Design Services, Inc.
- Antoinette Spina, tax manager, Bailey, Carr CPAs, Rochester Chapter past president
- Tom Walpole, Thomas Walpole, CPA/PFS, Rochester Chapter past president
- David Young, Young & Company CPAs LLP, Rochester Chapter past president
The event is part of NYSSCPA's financial literacy initiative, Get Money Smart, which looks to provide free educational programs on topics such as investing, college planning, and budgeting for New York State.
For more on NYSSCPA, head to the Society's site here.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access