Over 125 employees of Regional Leader PBMares volunteered at 10 different charities in early December.
As part of the firm’s PBMares Cares initiative, the employees fanned out to local charitable organizations from Newport News, Va., to Baltimore on December 8 and December 15 for a wide range of volunteer activities, including stocking food pantries, organizing clothing at shelters, and preparing and serving a holiday meal for the homeless.
The charitable organizations PBMares worked with were:
- In Baltimore: Baltimore Outreach Services and Cold Weather Shelter in Westminster;
- In Fairfax: Embry Rucker Shelter;
- In Fredericksburg: Fredericksburg Regional Food Bank;
- In Harrisonburg: Blue Ridge Area Food Bank;
- In Newport News: Virginia Peninsula Foodbank;
- In Norfolk: Southeast VA Foodbank;
- In Richmond: Chesterfield Food Bank;
- In Warrenton: Fauquier Fish; and,
- In Williamsburg: Grove Christian Outreach.
Based in Newport News, PBMares ranked No. 5 in the Capitol Region in Accounting Today’s 2017 Regional Leaders ranking, with $37.48 million in revenue.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access