* AICPA WINS AWARD FOR FINANCIAL LITERACY EFFORTS: The American Institute of CPAs has received a 2005 Summit Award from the American Society of Association Executives for its national 360 Degrees of Financial Literacy program.
The AICPA program was selected from more than 200 contestants, and is one of six organizations to win a Summit Award this year. The award is the society's highest honor for associations that implement innovative community-based programs. The winners, chosen by the association's Advance America Committee, are recognized for their efforts involving public education and information, business and social innovation, citizenship and democracy enhancement, and civic and community volunteerism.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access