* FICPA HELPS RESIDENTS WITH FINANCIAL GOALS: Members of the Florida Institute of CPAs have reached out to help Floridians struggling with financial issues to get back on track through "360 Degrees of Financial Literacy," the nationwide initiative designed to provide financial education to the public."360 Degrees of Financial Literacy" task force members Ken Strauss, Doug Day, James Luffman, Alberto Manrara, Marty Prague and Nancy Soderholm are working with CPA volunteers from Tallahassee to Miami to offer financial literacy presentations that address issues including budgeting, saving, investing, credit cards and the financial effects of major life changes.
According to a 2004 survey released by Mason-Dixon Polling & Research Inc. on the financial health of Floridians:
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access