Product News: ADP Accountant Connect now offers in-dashboard tax notices
ADP Accountant Connect now offers in-dashboard tax notices
Payroll solutions provider ADP now offers accountants in-dashboard capability to upload and view tax notifications and amendments with payroll processing platform access, along with push notifications and tax resources, on the Accountant Connect platform. Accountant Connect is a free accounting software product integrated with both RUN Powered by ADP and ADP Workforce Now, two of ADP’s payroll products. The enhancements, the company says, are designed to create easier access to key practice resources.
A summary of the new capabilities in Accountant Connect are:
- Upload and view tax notices and amendments
- In-dashboard ability to run payroll for clients who utilize RUN Powered by ADP
- Access payroll data for both RUN Powered by ADP and Workforce Now
- Client-specific notifications, such as missed payroll processing or missing EIN (employee identification number)
- Access to client payroll information from a dashboard where accountants can view payroll trends, generate or schedule multi-client payroll reports, and interface pay data with their accounting software’s general ledger.
- Admittance to the CCH Resource Library, Powered by IntelliConnect, with the latest federal and state tax news and tax briefings, including access to 20 years of archive issues of the U.S. Master Tax Guide and the new Tax Reform Library on the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017.
- Complimentary CPE courses, state Fast Wage and Tax Facts and IBISWorld industry reports.
Vertex Indirect Tax O Series now supports SAP HANA
Vertex, a tax automation software provider, now supports SAP HANA with its Indirect Tax O Series product. According to Vertex, the addition of SAP HANA allows businesses to reduce investments in additional databases, minimize their data footprint and realize higher performance through the use of SAP HANA’s advanced in-memory technology.
“Our customers have been asking for the support of SAP HANA in order to optimize their IT strategies and investments,” said Paul Beirnes, managing director of partner development at Vertex, in a statement. “As an [independent software vendor] partner, we are always working with SAP to identify and meet critical customer needs.”
ERP Maestro releases free risk-monitoring audit tool for SAP
ERP Maestro, which makes automated, cloud-based controls for access, security and GRC, has released Active Risk Monitoring, a free internal audit/IT audit tool. The solution works with SAP ERP to examine the existence of segregation of duties conflicts in an organization’s SAP environment. Upon setup, ARM provides a personalized dashboard of a user’s conflicts sorted by level of risk and business transaction.
“Modeled after our Access Analyzer solution, ARM was designed to be easy to use and understand,” stated Michael Marks, vice president of product and customer success at ERP Maestro. “Most insider attacks are caused from weak access controls. We are confident that ARM will help organizations understand that controls, risk monitoring and reporting don't have to be complicated or time-intensive.”