To assist companies in dealing with the plunging markets and subsequent fallout, Protiviti, a provider of internal audit and risk advisory services, has assembled a Financial Crisis Team.
The unit, comprising multiple disciplines with backgrounds in financial risk management, restructuring and litigation support experience, will provide clients with advice on responding to market conditions, as well as updates about various market and regulatory changes.
In light of the current market turmoil, the Protiviti Financial Crisis Team has issued the following recommendations to companies:
• Undertake a detailed review of your financial condition, with a focus on asset quality, liquidity, capital strength and financing alternatives;
• Understand and evaluate the financial options available under various government programs and private sector alternatives and determine the viability of such options;
• Prepare financial projections and forecasts based on the best options available;
• Stress test financial models, including resulting credit and market risk exposures.
For additional information, visit www.protiviti.com/economiccrisis.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access