Business consulting and internal audit firm Protiviti Inc said it has formed an advisory board to assist its clients with navigating the unstable economic and regulatory environment.
The members of Protiviti¹s Advisory Board are:
* Dirk Kempthorne, a former U.S. Secretary of the Interior and a former two-term governor of Idaho;
* Marc Morial, former mayor of New Orleans and currently president and chief executive of the National Urban League; and,
* Robert McTeer, a 36-year veteran with the Federal Reserve System, who is currently a Distinguished Fellow at National Center for Policy Analysis.
The Protiviti Advisory Board will participate in a variety of activities, including contributing to the firms extensive thought leadership program and expanding its engagement with leading policy makers.
Protiviti said it would host a series of live webcasts for its clients where participants will have the opportunity to meet and ask questions of the new advisory board members.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access