“The audit committee and the audit itself is the bedrock upon which corporate governance has to be built. This is perhaps the most important set of rules that the commission has faced, and faced up to."
- SEC Chairman William Donaldson
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access