Bookkeeping tool Receipt Bank has entered the wearable market with its new app, Practice Platform, available via web browser, iOS, Android and Apple Watch, as the newly released product’s first bookkeeping app.
Practice Platform is a bookkeeping dashboard providing real-time, multi-channel access to key accounting and bookkeeping metrics. Practice owners can use these KPIs to:
- Quantify the outstanding bookkeeping workload by estimating the amount of time outstanding per client, practice or team member
- Prioritize bookkeeping tasks by urgency
- Identify: which clients are submitting data and are up-to-date, how long clients have had receipts and invoices before submitting, transactions that do not have supporting documentation, the number of items submitted after an accounting period has closed
“I am delighted to launch this new initiative making data portability a reality in the accounting industry through the first Apple Watch bookkeeping app,” stated Michael Wood, Receipt Bank’s co-founder. “Access to metrics on Practice Platform through wearables will enable professionals to run their most efficient practice, on-the-go and in real time. With the Practice Platform bookkeeping dashboard, firms can dramatically reduce the internal cost of bookkeeping; estimate and bill correctly, and help clients improve their processes, achieve compliance and increase accuracy of their accounts.”
Practice Platform will be available in the U.S. and U.K. via a bespoke Apple Watch app, iOS and Android apps, and online for PCs and tablets.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access