Sage announced improvements to cloud accounting software Sage Live, including new automation engines and simplified management features.
Sage Live, a real-time accounting engine built on the Salesforce1 cloud platform, was first introduced in July 2015 with plans for continuous innovation and improvement.
Specifically, this update includes:
- Enhancements to Sage Live for iOS, enabling businesses to manage tasks like invoicing and approval requests on any iOS device.
- The ability to manage multiple companies or business locations from a single interface, with features like inter-company transfers in one transaction.
- Automated bank feeds and a bank reconciliation engine offering visibility into current and projected cash position.
“Managing your business on-the-go is a common objective for business leaders, enabling greater collaboration and real-time decision making,” stated Jennifer Warawa, Sage’s global vice president of product marketing. “This latest release of Sage Live delivers our customers the tools they need to be responsive to customer demands simply and from the palm of their hand.”
The new functionality is available in the latest Sage Live release for new and existing customers.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access