Seven resellers earn Partner Leadership Award from AccuFund
AccuFund, which makes nonprofit accounting software, has awarded its seven top resellers with its annual Partner Leadership Award for sales and marketing success in the previous year.
The award is given to partners that show “overall volume sales leadership, volume sales leadership in the government and nonprofit sectors, volume leadership in add-on sales and total unit sales, volume leadership in cloud/online sales, marketing excellence and customer installation and support excellence,” according to a statement from the company.
The 2016 AccuFund Partner Leadership award recipients were:
- ComputerWorks NFP, volume sales leader overall and volume leader in government sales, total unit sales and add-on sales;
- Waypoints, second volume sales leader overall and volume leader in nonprofit sector sales;
- EMK, third volume sales leader overall;
- Inventive Software Systems, volume leader in cloud/online sales;
- Brisbane Consulting Group, partner leader in marketing excellence;
- BW Consulting, partner leader in marketing excellence; and
- Mountaineer Computer Systems, partner leader in installation and support excellence.