Thomson Reuters released a new module for its Transfer Pricing Documenter solution to improve loan processing and compliance.
Incorporating a subset of key financial data from Moody’s Analytics’ RiskCalc, the ONESOURCE Transfer Pricing Loan Module was designed to facilitate benchmarking, documentation and auditing of intercompany loans and improve risk management.
Loan module features include:
- Integrated implied credit ratings, computed using Moody Analytics’ framework and RiskCalc, a private-firm probability of default solution that encompasses 29 region and industry-specific models.
- The ability to benchmark against comparable loan data using the database of 220,000 third-party loan transactions available for search in the Docimenter software.
- Loan risk assessment using loan data from DealScan and stripping out the relevant risk-free rate for comparable loans.
More information on the ONESOURCE Transfer Pricing Loan Module solution is available here.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access