Thomson Reuters announced that it will be holding two Payroll Summits to show accounting firms how offering payroll processing to their clients can add to their profits.
The two-day summits, which are modeled after Thomson Reuters’ Partner Summit events, are designed to help firms examine whether payroll is appropriate for them, and to introduce them to technology and best practices in payroll processing.
The summits will be presented by Thomson Reuters’ senior technical consultant Samantha Mansfield along with practitioner and payroll expert Sean Manning, CPA, managing partner of Manning and Co. PC and the founder of Payroll Vault.
The summit dates and locations are:
• Sept. 26-27, Ft. Lauderdale, Fla., Hyatt Regency Bonaventure
• Oct. 1-2, St. Louis, Hyatt Regency St. Louis at the Arch
Summits are limited to 40 seats per city. More information is available here on the Thomson Reuters Web site.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access