The Tax & Accounting business of Thomson Reuters has improved the integration between its corporate tax software and Oracle’s latest business management software.
The company released its latest version of the ONESOURCE Indirect Tax Integration (formerly known as the Sabrix Integration) for Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12, Version 5.3. Building on previous integration with Oracle Release 12, the latest version provides broad support for global transaction tax management covering sales, use and value-add tax across order-to-cash and procure-to-pay processes for multi-national companies.
The ONESOURCE Indirect Tax Integration was built by the Thomson Reuters in-house team in compliance with Oracle third-party independent software vendor development guidelines. New features include:
• Per-document calls on orders. In Order Management, clients now can configure tax calculations on either an entire document or line-by-line. Calculating tax on an order increases accuracy in case of interrelationships among lines and can also speed up performance over the network.
• One-step setup. Easier install and setup helps companies get up and running faster on the ONESOURCE Indirect Tax – Global Software Suite. One-step setup also enables clients to adapt taxation quickly in response to changing conditions such as new tax laws or company reorganizations.
• Performance enhancements. Enhanced performance enables clients to manage their indirect tax process faster than ever before.
Going beyond Oracle tax features available in eBTax, the ONESOURCE Indirect Tax - Global Software Suite comes with SAS 70 Type II certified tax content, provided by an in-house tax research team. Additional features available in the ONESOURCE Indirect Tax - Global Software Suite include audit support, a single solution for Oracle and non-Oracle systems, the ability to address local reporting needs, and access to in-house tax research experts.
For more information, visit http://thomsonreuters.com/products_services/taxacct.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access