Thomson Reuters named the winners of its first-ever Customer Superstar Awards.
The awards, which were announced at the company’s 34th annual users’ conference, Synergy 2014, were created to honor outstanding firms and individuals in the accounting profession. They were chosen by a panel of Thomson Reuters judges.
The winners were:
- The Taxologist Award for the firm that has “mastered the use of cloud technology to create maximum tax workflow effectiveness went to Kanas-based tax and accounting firm Pottberg, Gassman & Hoffman Chartered.
- The Ideas Community Award for the individual whose collective “Ideas Community” suggestions received the highest number of votes over the past 12 months went to Joe Montgomery, of Montgomery & Co. CPAs in Greenville, S.C.
- The Innovation Award for the firm that did the most in the last year to innovate, invigorate and grow its business went to It’s PayDay of Bel Air, Md.
- The Rookie of the Year Award for a new Thomson Reuters customer with the most successful implementation of products that was also attending Synergy went to El Triunfo Corp. of Santa Ana, Calif.
- The Conference Attendance Award for the firm that sent the most attendees to Synergy went to Connecticut-based Brodeur & Co. CPAs. (They sent nine people.)
“We are proud to honor these firms with our first-ever Customer Superstar Awards,” said Jon Baron, the managing director of the Professional segment in the Tax & Accounting business of Thomson Reuters. “The winners represent some of the most innovative, dedicated firms in the profession today.”
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access