U.S. News & World Report has launched an online poll of the CPA profession, with questions about the economy and the federal government.
The poll, conducted in conjunction with Bisk Education and Bisks CPEasy product, asks questions such as:
· What kind of influence will the new administration have on the accounting industry?
· Could the accounting profession have prevented today's financial crisis?
· Who or what is most responsible for the global economic crisis?
· Some industry bloggers contend that auditors should be taking more responsibility for the financial crisis. Do you agree?
· What is your opinion of the government bailout of the financial services industry?
To access the poll, visit http://www.usnews.com/speakup and type in usnewscpa in the username field and accountant in the password field.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access