VSCPA names 2018 Leadership Academy graduates
The Virginia Society of CPAs has announced the graduates of its 2018 Leadership Academy, held Nov. 12-14, 2018, at the CPA Center in Glen Allen, Virginia.
This year's class featured 22 young professionals, who are all CPAs and VSCPA members. Attendees are invited to the program to "find out what leadership looks like in today’s accounting world and benefit from other young leaders’ experiences; to determine the skills, talents and qualities they already possess and learn how to use them to cultivate leadership; to identify leadership values that can be used to drive change and lead their organization to a bright future; and to walk away with broadened leadership skills to carve their own leadership path and protect the future of the CPA profession."
The 2018 VSCPA Leadership Academy class, in alphabetical order, is as follows:
- Keith Austin, Jr. - Gelati Celesti, Richmond
- Marcus Balog - Paramount Services, Herndon
- Kristen Boschma - Cotton & Company, Alexandria
- Adam Bryant - Barnes, Brock, Cornell and Painter, Chesapeake
- Lauren Canto - PwC, Ashburn
- Brian Day - PBMares, Newport News
- Tyler Farnsworth - PBMares, Harrisonburg
- Robert Gauthier - PBMares, Baltimore, Md.
- Krista Gigliotti - RSM US, Richmond
- Joshua Godfrey - Dixon Hughes Goodman, Chesterfield
- James Hamon - CST Group, CPAs, Arlington
- Andrew Lampropoulos - CST Group, CPAs, Reston
- Jonathan Mason - PBMares, Harrisonburg
- Kristina Michallas - Matthews, Carter & Boyce, Oak Hill
- Mary Mowrer - CFA Institute, Afton
- Olga Pamfilova - Burdette Smith & Bish, Fairfax
- Evan Ross - Brown, Edwards & Company, Roanoke
- Thomas Spavone - PBMares, Gainesville
- Kenon Thomas - PBMares, Richmond
- Matthew Thorpe - Meadows Urquhart Acree & Cook, Mechanicsville
- Chiu Yau - Homes, Lowry, Horn & Johnson, Reston
- Jonathan Zickefoose - CM&AA, Keiter, Glen Allen
For more on the VSCPA, head to its site here.