* Business.gov - www.business.gov/"The Official Business Link to the U.S. Government," the site offers a single access point to all government services and information to help small businesses operate under federal rules and regulations. It includes sections on business development, financial assistance, taxes, laws and regulations, international trade and more.
* Caux Round Table - www.cauxroundtable.org/
The nonprofit Caux Round Table is an international network of business leaders working to promote a moral capitalism. Through a collaborative process in 1994, the group developed its CRT Principles for Business to embody a vision for ethical corporate behavior. The site has an in-depth resources section, as well as helpful summaries of selected corporate responsibility codes and standards.
* Corporate Governance - www.corpgov.net/
Launched by shareholder activist James McRitchie in 1995, the site reads like a blog and includes news, resources and links on all matters concerning corporate governance and shareholder activism. There are also PDFs of research reports here, alongside links to a network of consultants, auditors and software firms.
* The Entrepreneurial Mind - http://forum.belmont.edu/cornwall/
Focused on small businesses, this blog is maintained by Jeff
Cornwall, director of the Nashville, Tenn.-based University Center for Entrepreneurship.
* Real Small Business - www.realsmallbusiness.com/
Advice and articles for small business owners on building, managing and marketing their businesses. Tips on everything from starting and structuring a business to employee compensation.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access