Workday, provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources, announced an expansion in its partnership with ADP to unify the global payroll experience.
The partnership will combine Workday Human Capital Management and ADP Global Payroll into a single user experience within Workday where organizations can manage their global workforce and process payroll.
"With this expanded partnership, our customers will be able to manage their workforce globally and process payroll in over 100 countries," stated Aneel Bhusri, Workday cofounder and CEO. "This is the new standard for integration–bringing together two leaders for best-in-class HCM and payroll in one seamless global solution."
The partnership’s benefits include:
- The ability for customers to enter comprehensive local data directly into Workday to be automatically validated and utilized by ADP to help streamline the global payroll experience.
- ADP’s REST APIs integration technology, which can be used for dynamic page creation for better payroll management.
- Timely legislative updates, including country-specific and local regulatory changes, from ADP on the Workday user interface.
"ADP's increased collaboration with Workday tightly aligns market leaders to deliver a seamless global payroll experience," stated ADP president and CEO Carlos Rodriguez. "Through the partnership, we will help our joint multinational customers effectively address the complexity of global payroll so that they can focus on driving their business forward."
Workday plans to make solutions from this expanded partnership available in Workday 27, to be released in the second half of calendar year 2016.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access