Workday, provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources professionals, announced the availability of Workday Talent Insights and Workday Professional Services Automation.
Workday Talent Insights is the first application available as part of the Workday Insight Applications product suite, which uses data science and machine learning methods to aid customers in making smarter financial and people management decisions.
The solution enables customers to address specific concerns, like identifying a top performer at risk of leaving a company or which hiring initiatives could impact business performance. The application complements and extends the people management capabilities in Workday HCM, with key features including:
- Predictive insights to address retention issues
- Scorecards to track, collaborate and take action on important metrics
- An intelligent information engine with adaptive capabilities to learn over time
Workday PSA blends Workday Financial Management and Workday Human Capital Management functionality to deliver professional services automation for organizations that manage client-facing billable projects. Using the tool, customers can optimize project performance through the system’s insights and analytics regarding people, revenue, spend and profitability.
Workday PSA features also include:
- People management optimization
- Embedded analytics and reporting to forecast resources and plan projects
- Streamlining of financials through automated and flexible project billing
- Mobile functionality so projects can be run anytime, anywhere
"Today's most successful businesses are built around people,” stated said Leighanne Levensaler, senior vice president of products at Workday. “They are a company's most valuable asset and competitive edge, which is why Workday is committed to delivering a smarter system that equips our customers to hire, engage and retain the best. With Workday Talent Insights and Workday Professional Services Automation, we are delivering on that commitment—helping our customers replace instinct with insights to improve how they manage people, run client teams, and collectively, drive the business forward."
Workday Talent Insights and Workday PSA are available now as part of the latest release, Workday 24.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access