Xero introduced a new Quotes feature, directly integrated into the cloud accounting provider’s invoicing capabilities so customers can streamline the sales process from initial quote through the creation of an invoice.
In addition to enabling small businesses to control their workflow, Quotes allows them to collaborate with advisors within the Xero platform.
“Quotes is another step in our journey to establish Xero as the complete platform for small businesses growth,” stated Xero CEO Rod Drury. “As online accounting is starting to exceed the features of desktop software we’re now able to look specifically at how to help small business make more money. Robust and integrated processes around quotes and estimates are a great way to improve small businesses performance.”
Prominent features of Quotes are:
- Visibility into the sales pipeline, with a quote tracked through its lifecycle
- Fast response time with the ability to create, copy or convert to an invoice quotes from anywhere
- Integration with invoice capabilities
- The ability to value price instead of time bill
Quotes is available, at no additional cost, as part of Xero’s small business accounting solution, which starts at $9 per month.
Register or login for access to this item and much more
All Accounting Today content is archived after seven days.
Community members receive:
- All recent and archived articles
- Conference offers and updates
- A full menu of enewsletter options
- Web seminars, white papers, ebooks
Already have an account? Log In
Don't have an account? Register for Free Unlimited Access