Accounting Degree Review, an online resource for accounting education and related topics, recently published their 30 most affordable residential master's programs in accounting for 2015.
The average tuition cost of all the schools totaled around $22,700, with all schools in the rankings costing less than $25,500. The tuition and fees were calculated for an out-of-state, full-time student with a bachelor’s degree in accounting who started the program in Fall 2014.
Weber State University ranked first, with a tuition cost of $18,486 (and only $8,970 if the student is a native of Utah.) The top 10 schools ranked as follows:
- 1. Weber State University
- 2. Missouri State University
- 3. University of Central Missouri
- 4. Western Kentucky University
- 5. University of Southern Mississippi
- 6. Wichita State University
- 7. University of Louisville
- 8. Texas A&M University - Corpus Christi
- 9. California State University, Fullerton
- 10. New Mexico State University
For the full rankings, head to Accounting Degree Review here.